Woodrow Wilson Forum on Cross-Border Business
Top Business Leaders Gather to Discuss Cross-Border Energy Environment
Building on the results of the Ipsos Reid poll released on March 1, each panellist shared concrete ideas for building cross-border bridges to close the identified gaps – business-by-business, industry-by-industry, and sector-by-sector.
View the presentations.
- Tim Moro, Senior Vice President, Ipsos North America Energy Practice
- Hon. Scott Brison, Parliamentary Secretary to the Prime Minister
- Nancy Hughes-Anthony, President and CEO of the Canadian Chamber of Commerce
- Pierre Alvarez, President of the Canadian Association of Petroleum Producers
- Thomas d'Aquino, President of the Canadian Council of Chief Executives
- Barry Worthington, Executive Director of the U.S. Energy Association
- John Felmy, Chief Economist, American Petroleum Institute
- Stephen Gallogly, Director, International Energy Policy, U. S. Department of State
This event was sponsored by EnCana Corporation, Enbridge Inc. and Global Public Affairs.