April 27, 2015 // 9:00am — 12:30pm
April 27, 2015 // 4:00pm — 5:30pm
May 04, 2015 // 2:00pm — 3:30pm
Experts & Staff
- Christian F. Ostermann // Director, History and Public Policy Program; Global Europe; Cold War International History Project; North Korea Documentation Project; Nuclear Proliferation International History Project
- James Person // Deputy Director, History and Public Policy Program; Cold War International History Project; North Korea Documentation Project; Nuclear Proliferation International History Project
- Pieter Biersteker // Editorial Assistant
- Laura Deal // Catalog Specialist
- Charles Kraus // Program Associate
- Evan Pikulski // Program Assistant
- Roy O. Kim // Program Assistant
Wilson Center Photo Gallery
To Attend an Event
Unless otherwise noted:
Meetings listed on this page are free and open to the public. Reservations are not required unless otherwise noted. All meetings take place at the Woodrow Wilson Center in Washington, DC. Please see map and directions. Allow time for routine security procedures. A photo ID is required for entry.
To confirm time and place, contact Maria-Stella Gatzoulis on the day of the event: tel. (202) 691-4188. Check this page for the latest updates and notices.