The Wilson Center Congressional Foreign Policy Masterclass Series provides senior staffers the opportunity to go in-depth with our regional experts on a pressing foreign policy issue. This comprehensive course provides a non-partisan environment for senior staffers to meet and network with fellow colleagues from across the aisle.
APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for details on the China Masterclass. Dates for the next China Masterclass will be announced in the future.
Who Should Apply
The Wilson Center invites senior-level congressional staff to participate in the Congressional Foreign Policy Masterclass (Chiefs of Staff, Deputy Chiefs of Staff, Legislative Directors, Senior Legislative Assistants, and Professional Committee Staff). If you have questions about this requirement, please feel free to contact us! Applicants should possess a strong understanding of the legislative process and have experience working with a foreign policy portfolio.
- The dates for the China Masterclass will be announced in the near future.
- Chinese History and Culture
- Chinese Kitchen Table Issues
- China's Air, Land and Water
- The Goals of Chinese Diplomacy
- Chinese Diplomacy in the Middle East
- Chinese Diplomacy in Southeast Asia