CHLI’s 11th Annual Trade and International Affairs Symposium
Refresh your browser window if stream does not start automatically.
The annual CHLI Trade & International Affairs Symposium is traditionally held during Hispanic Heritage Month. It is an opportunity for influencers in public and private sectors to convene to discuss trade issues that affect U.S. global competitiveness. Participants include members of Congress, Hill staff, US government officials, Hispanic organization leaders, experts on trade, members of the diplomatic community, think tank leaders, and foreign ministers.
- Jonathan Martinez, US Federal Government Affairs, Haleon
- Karen Bland, Head of Global Trade & Global Trade Counsel, HP
- Arrow Augerot, Director, Americas Public Policy, Amazon
- Alex Antilla, Vice President of Latin America, Delta Air Lines
- Omar Franco, Senior Director, Becker & Poliakoff
- Sarah Thorn, Senior Director, Global Government Affairs, Walmart
- Omar Vargas, Vice President and Head of Global Public Policy, General Motors
- Maria Luisa Boyce, Vice President of Global Public Affairs UPS
- Todd Menotti, Director of Government Affairs, Tyson Foods
- Eric Farnsworth, Vice President, Council of the Americas