CHLI’s 11th Annual Trade and International Affairs Symposium
Refresh your browser window if stream does not start automatically.
The annual CHLI Trade & International Affairs Symposium is traditionally held during Hispanic Heritage Month. It is an opportunity for influencers in public and private sectors to convene to discuss trade issues that affect U.S. global competitiveness. Participants include members of Congress, Hill staff, US government officials, Hispanic organization leaders, experts on trade, members of the diplomatic community, think tank leaders, and foreign ministers.
- Alex Antilla, Senior President of Latin America, Delta Air Lines
- Arrow Augerot, Vice Americas Public Policy, Amazon
- Karen Bland, Director, of Global Trade & Global Trade Counsel, HP
- Maria Luisa Boyce, Director President of Global Public Affairs UPS Sara Decker, US of Federal Government Affairs, Walmart
- The Honorable Lincoln Diaz-Balart, CHLI Founder and Chairman
- Eric Farnsworth, President, Council of the Americas
- Omar Franco, Senior Director, Becker & Poliakoff
- Mary Ann Gomez Orta, Director President and CEO, Congressional Hispanic Leadership Institute
- Congressman Tony Gonzales
- Ambassador Mark Green, President, Director and CEO, Wilson Center
- Jonathan Martinez, Head Federal Government Affairs, Haleon
- Todd Menotti, Vice of Government Affairs, Tyson Foods
- Congressman Albio Sires
- Sarah Thorn, Vice Director, Global Government Affairs, Walmart
- Omar Vargas, Vice President and Head of Global Public Policy,General Motors
Thank you for your interest in this event. Please send any feedback or questions to our Events staff.