Global Advisory Council
Co-Chaired by General David Petraeus and Sir John Scarlett, the Global Advisory Council is designated for individuals, corporations, and foundations who provide signiﬁcant annual support to the Wilson Center. Members of the Advisory Council enhance the Center’s conversations through individual participation. Members play a key part in the Wilson Center’s global network, which is comprised of industry and thought leaders representing all areas of the world. Members receive an opportunity to be up close with Wilson Center experts and participate in the exchange of ideas.
Benefits of Membership
- An opportunity to join a global network comprised of industry and thought leaders representing all areas of the world, co-chaired by General David Petraeus and Sir John Scarlett.
- Invitation to meet-and-greet opportunities and select events with U.S. and global thought-leaders, heads of state, and senior level U.S. and foreign policymakers.
- Two invitations to attend the biannual Executive Session of “Day at Wilson” and Global Advisory Council summits in Washington, D.C.
- Receive up to two invitations for representatives/delegate to attend the General Assembly Session of “Day at Wilson”.
- Invitation to the Wilson Brief breakfast series, during which Wilson Center Program Directors discuss pressing geo-political issues with Member of Congress and the Diplomatic community.
- Invitation for two guests to attend an annual “Wilson Center Reception” hosted by The Honorable Jane Harman, Director, President and CEO of the Wilson Center.
- Invitations to attend private, oﬀ-the-record, Wilson Center events throughout the country.
- Two custom brieﬁngs with Wilson Center experts curated to address a topic or region of interest. Invitations to attend monthly brieﬁngs with members of Congress and other policy leaders at the Wilson Center.
- Prominent listing as a member of The Global Advisory Council on Wilson Center website and at headquarters in Washington, D.C.
- An opportunity to bring guest(s) to Wilson Center events.
- A digital copy of The Wilson Quarterly, the Wilson Center’s premier journal publication.
- Monthly newsletter with updates on Wilson Center programming and publications.
- Dedicated point of contact at Wilson Center.