Goals of the Canada-US Health Summit
Connect With Us
- Examine Canadian and US health system trends, challenges, and opportunities for ongoing information sharing and collaboration;
- Discuss key topics of interest to audiences from the United States and Canada, such as health delivery reform, establishment of health quality standards, innovation adoption, mobile health, coordinated care models, and emerging crossborder concerns such as public health preparedness, health supply chains, and health records privacy;
- Highlight areas of promise in both countries that provide a potential “best practice”;
- Showcase areas where Canada and the United States are working collaboratively in health as a basis for further cooperation;
- Involve government officials and stakeholders in Canada and the United States as panelists and attendees;
- Foster communication among government, not-for-profit, and industry groups through networking opportunities and at breakout sessions on Day 2 of the conference.
Core funding support for the Summit has been made possible
by the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation.