FIELDS OF INTEREST:
Issues related to the Arctic governance with special emphasis on the international Law of the Sea, Russia’s security, economic and ecological interests in the region, international cooperation in sustainable development of the region, the use of the Northern Sea Route, policies of different stakeholders in the Arctic, legal issues of regulating different activities in the region (fisheries, shipping, exploration and exploitation of mineral resources), etc.
- 2018 - Current: Research Fellow of the Primakov IMEMO of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Center for International Security, Moscow.
- 2016 – 2018: senior research fellow in the Section of bio-based economy and sustainable development of the Russian Institute for Strategic Studies, Moscow.
- 2016 – 2017: invited lecturer in the Russian Academy of Justice (Faculty of international law). Held lectures on the work of European Court of Human Rights.
- 2012 – 2015: attaché of the General Consulate of Russia in Frankfurt-am-Main (Germany). Terms of reference: exercising consular functions, communication with local authorities, written translations on various issues, organizational functions.
- 2009–2012: attaché of the Legal Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Russia.
2012: PhD in law. Doctoral dissertation: Legal characteristic of the crime of piracy in the Russian legislation and legislation of foreign countries. Presented in the Moscow State Linguistic University.
2009:graduated from The Moscow State Linguistic University with high honors (Law Faculty)