The Wilson Council chaired by Dr. Diana Villiers Negroponte, is comprised of leaders who support the mission of the Wilson Center, of promoting non-partisan cooperation, through pragmatic policy solutions. Members of The Wilson Council have the unique opportunity to engage the Center’s brain trust and convening power through an array of activities. They drive forward the conversation through by diversifying the voices to include perspectives from the private, public, and academic sector.
Benefits of Membership
- Invitation to attend the biannual “Day at Wilson”, during which members of the Wilson Center Board of Trustees, Global Advisory Council, and Council convene to address pressing geopolitical issues with Wilson Center experts, Members of Congress, and the Administration.
- Invitation to the Food for Thought luncheon series, during which Wilson Center Program Directors and scholars provide an off-the-record private discussion.
- Ground Truth Briefing teleconferences which analyze tough issues in real-time from the help of our Fellows and experts who are on the ground.
- Recognition as a member on The Wilson Council on Wilson Center website and at headquarters in Washington, D.C.
- An opportunity to bring guest(s) to Wilson Center events.
- A digital copy of The Wilson Quarterly, the Wilson Center’s premier journal publication.
- Monthly newsletter with updates on Wilson Center programming and publications.
- Dedicated point of contact at Wilson Center.
For further information, please contact:
Phone: +1 (202) 691-4191