Wilson National Cabinet
Led by National Co-Chairs, Mrs. Alma Gildenhorn, Ambassador Joseph Gildenhorn, and International Co-Chair, Donald McLellan, The Wilson National Cabinet is group of expert and supportive advisors, comprised of individuals and corporate executives from the Washington, DC and around the world. Cabinet members provide expertise, counsel and resources to help build a Center ready to meet the evolving challenges of the 21st century. As the Center’s “brain trust,” the Cabinet gives a greater degree of stability to one of the world's premier public policy institutions and enables it to plan with assurance and take advantage of extraordinary opportunities.
Benefits of Membership
- Opportunity to serve alongside of Wilson Center Board of Trustees on Board Committees
- Attend and participate in Board of Trustee Meetings
- Invitation to meet-and-greet opportunities and select events with U.S. and global thought-leaders, heads of state, and senior level U.S. and foreign policymakers.
- Two invitations to attend the biannual Executive Session of “Day at Wilson” and Global Advisory Council summits in Washington, D.C.
- Receive up to two invitations for representatives/delegate to attend the General Assembly Session of “Day at Wilson”.
- Invitation to the Wilson Brief breakfast series, during which Wilson Center Program Directors discuss pressing geo-political issues with Member of Congress and the Diplomatic community.
- Invitation for two guests to attend an annual “Wilson Center Reception” hosted by The Honorable Jane Harman, Director, President and CEO of the Wilson Center.
- Invitations to attend private, oﬀ-the-record, Wilson Center events throughout the country.
- Two custom brieﬁngs with Wilson Center experts curated to address a topic or region of interest. Invitations to attend monthly brieﬁngs with members of Congress and other policy leaders at the Wilson Center.
- Prominent listing as a member of The Global Advisory Council on Wilson Center website and at headquarters in Washington, D.C.
- An opportunity to bring guest(s) to Wilson Center events.
- A digital copy of The Wilson Quarterly, the Wilson Center’s premier journal publication.
- Monthly newsletter with updates on Wilson Center programming and publications.
- Dedicated point of contact at Wilson Center.