The Wilson Policy Council
Co-Chaired by Cathy Saunders, Head of Corporate Sustainability and Public Policy at Putnam Investments, and Ozzie Palomo, Founding Partner and Managing Director of Chartwell Strategy Group, the Wilson Policy Council is comprised of Wilson Center benefactors who understand the critical role that nonpartisan, fact-based research has on policy throughout the world. As a member of The Wilson Policy Council, individuals and corporations have the unique opportunity to engage with Wilson Center leadership and promote sound discussion not only on a global scale but within their own communities, industries, and foundations.
Benefits of Membership
- Invitation to attend the biannual “Day at Wilson”, during which members of the Wilson Center Board of Trustees, Global Advisory Council, and Council convene to address pressing geopolitical issues with Wilson Center experts, Members of Congress, and the administration.
- One custom briefing with Wilson Center experts curated to address a topic or region of interest.
- Invitation to the Embassy Event series, where members are invited to bimonthly receptions at Ambassador’s Residences and Embassies around DC.
- Invitations to the Flash Briefing series, during which Wilson Center Program Directors and scholars provide an off-the-record update on breaking news.
- Prominent listing as a member on The Wilson Policy Council on Wilson Center website and at headquarters in Washington, D.C.
- Invitations to meet-and-greet opportunities and select events with U.S. and global thought-leaders, heads of state, and senior level U.S. and foreign policy leaders.
- Opportunity to bring guests to the Wilson Center.
- A digital copy of The Wilson Quarterly, the Wilson Center’s premier journal publication.
- Monthly newsletter with updates on Wilson Center programming and publications.
- Dedicated point of contact at Wilson Center.
For further information, please contact:
Assistant Director, Wilson Policy Council and Council
+1 (202) 691-4191