The Wilson Society
The Wilson Society is a community of leaders across the public, private, and academic sectors committed to promoting non-partisan dialogue and pragmatic policy solutions. Society members have access to exclusive programs in Washington, D.C., New York, and Chicago addressing the top geopolitical issues featuring the Wilson Center’s top experts and scholars. They are a network of active and passionate emerging leaders.
Benefits of Membership
- Invitation to attend the biannual “Day at Wilson”, during which members of the Wilson Center Board of Trustees, Global Advisory Council, and Council convene to address pressing geopolitical issues with Wilson Center experts, Members of Congress, and the Administration.
- Invitation to two networking events exclusive to members of the Wilson Society.
- Invitation to the fall session of the Food for Thought luncheon series, during which Wilson Center Program Directors and scholars provide an off-the-record private discussion.
- Ground Truth Briefing teleconferences which analyze tough issues in real time from the help of our Fellows and experts who are on the ground.
- Recognition as a member on The Wilson Society on Wilson Center website and at headquarters in Washington, D.C.
- An opportunity to bring guest(s) to Wilson Center events.
- A digital copy of The Wilson Quarterly, the Wilson Center’s premier journal publication.
- Monthly newsletter with updates on Wilson Center programming and publications.
- Dedicated point of contact at Wilson Center.
For further information, please contact:
Phone: +1 (202) 691-4148