Pact, with the assistance of USAID, brought a delegation of Belarusian civic activists and policy analysts to Washington, DC to brief Washington-based stakeholders on developments and trends in the politics, economy and civil society of Belarus.
The Kennan Institute hosted the delegation for a panel discussion of civil society achievements as well as the security, political, and economic impact of Ukrainian developments on Belarus - particularly the ongoing conflict between Russia and Ukraine.
- Global Fellow
- Director, Kennan Institute
- Project Director, Pact; Visiting Scholar, Carnegie Endowment
- Kennan Research Scholar
- Research Manager, Belarus Institute for Public Administration Reform (BIPART)
- Senior Analyst, Belarusian Institute for Strategic Studies
- Director, Center for Strategic and Foreign Policy Studies