Bring Your Own Lunch (BYOL) Policy Roundtable "Taxing Fracking in the Shale Era" with Barry Rabe, PhD
September 01, 2015 // 12:00pm — 1:00pm
Wilson Center Photo Gallery
To Attend an Event
Unless otherwise noted:
Meetings listed on this page are free and open to the public. Reservations are not required unless otherwise noted. All meetings take place at the Woodrow Wilson Center in Washington, DC. Please see map and directions. Allow time for routine security procedures. A photo ID is required for entry.
To confirm time and place, contact Maria-Stella Gatzoulis on the day of the event: tel. (202) 691-4188. Check this page for the latest updates and notices.
Experts & Staff
- Laura Dawson // Director, Canada Institute
- David Biette // Director, Polar Initiative and Senior Advisor, Canada Institute
- Andrew Finn // Program Associate, Canada Institute
- Savannah Boylan // Program Assistant
- Kathryn Friedman // Global Fellow
- Wenran Jiang // Global Fellow
- Nik Nanos // Global Fellow