The United States and China figure centrally in each other’s international relations, economic policy, and commercial life. Many Chinese now travel to the US for business, tourism, or education, while others study American history and culture in their schools and universities or form their views of the US through the media and popular culture. In this forum, experts from one of China's most prestigious research institutes, the Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, will discuss Chinese views of American society, politics, and culture today.
This event is being co-sponsored with The US-China Education Trust in cooperation with The Chinese Academy of Social Sciences.
- Senior Fellow and Director, American Politics, Institute of American Studies, CASS
- Senior Research Fellow, Institute of American Studies, CASS
- Senior Fellow and Director, American Diplomacy, Institute of American Studies, CASS
- Senior Scholar
- President, US-China Education Trust
- Founding Director and Distinguished Scholar