Podcast (Audio only)
With the referendum on the new Constitution set for January 14/15, Egypt is at another critical juncture in its political transition.
In this Ground Truth Briefing, experts discuss the new Constitution, political developments on the ground, and the U.S.-Egyptian relationship.
- Director, President and CEO, Wilson Center
- Head of the 50-Member Constitutional Committee, former Secretary General of the Arab League and former Egyptian Foreign Minister
- Former Public Policy Scholar
- Chairman of the Reform and Development Party
- Vice President for New Initiatives and Distinguished Scholar