Podcast (Audio only)
The recent upsurge in violence in the West Bank and Gaza have brought the Israeli-Palestinian conflict to a new and dangerous level. Is this just another periodic escalation or have we reached a tipping point that could take the Israeli-Palestinian conflict to an even darker and dangerous place? Is the Fatah-Hamas unity deal dead? Where does Egypt stand? And, against the backdrop of a failed peace effort, is there still a credible and important role for the US?
Join us BY PHONE as three veteran analysts on Israel and the Palestinians share their observations on these critical matters.
Toll-Free Conference Line: 888-947-9018
Conference Line: 1-517-308-9006
- Chief of PLO Mission to the United States
- Director, President and CEO, Wilson Center
- Vice President for New Initiatives and Distinguished Scholar
- Former Head of Israel’s National Security Council
- Senior Analyst, Middle East and North Africa Program, International Crisis Group