SXSW Edu: (Video)Game Changers for Creative Student Pathways
Below is a list of resources made available for the panel hosted at the 2019 SXSW Edu, "(Video)Game Changers for Creative Student Solutions." The listing of these resources does not embody an endorsement by the Wilson Center.
Resources & References
- Games 4 Change (G4C) website
- G4C Student Challenge (Resources Page)
- G4C Games Page
- NEA: "The Arts and Achievement in At-Risk Youth: Findings from Four Longitudinal Studies" by Catterall et al.
- "New NEA Research Report Shows Potential Benefits of Arts Education for At-Risk Youth"
- NEA: The Arts & The Economy
- Policy Considerations for STEAM Education
- "STEAM in practice and research: An integrative literature review" by Perignat & Katz-Buonincontro
- "Tech-Savvy Girls: Learning 21st-Century Skills Through STEAM Digital Artmaking" by Liao, Motter & Patton
Science and Technology Innovation Program
The Science and Technology Innovation Program (STIP) brings foresight to the frontier. Our experts explore emerging technologies through vital conversations, making science policy accessible to everyone. Read more