The Ambassadors Circle
Designed to provide the most heightened level of engagement with the Wilson Center, the Ambassadors Circle is comprised of both individuals and companies who support the mission of the Wilson Center, engage the organization through a wide array of activities, and raise the global visibility of the Wilson Center.
Benefits of Membership
- Dedicated point of contact with a member of the Wilson Center’s leadership team.
- Invitation for two guests to attend an annual “Wilson Center Reception” hosted by The Honorable Jane Harman, Director, President and CEO of the Wilson Center.
- Opportunities to host intimate and private salon discussions for up to 30 people featuring senior level program directors or scholars on issues of interest.
- Four individual tickets to the annual Woodrow Wilson Awards Dinner with premier location.
- An opportunity for up to two people to join an annual Wilson Center program staﬀ-led tailored culture trip.
- Invitation to meet-and-greet opportunities and select events with U.S. and global thought-leaders, heads of state, and senior level U.S. and foreign policymakers.
- Invitation to the Wilson Brief breakfast series, during which Wilson Center Program Directors discuss pressing geo-political issues with Member of Congress and the Diplomatic community.
- Two invitations to attend the biannual Executive Session of “Day at Wilson” and Global Advisory Council summits in Washington, D.C.
- Invitations to attend private, oﬀ-the-record, Wilson Center events throughout the country.
- Two custom brieﬁngs with Wilson Center experts curated to address a topic or region of interest. Invitations to attend monthly brieﬁngs with members of Congress and other policy leaders at the Wilson Center.
- Prominent listing as a member on The Ambassadors Circle on Wilson Center website and at headquarters in Washington, D.C.
- An opportunity to bring guest(s) to Wilson Center events.
- A digital copy of The Wilson Quarterly, the Wilson Center’s premier journal publication.
- Monthly newsletter with updates on Wilson Center programming and publications.