The Argentina Project is the premier institution for policy-relevant research on politics and economics in Argentina.
Connect With Us
The Argentina Project is the premier institution for policy-relevant research on politics and economics in Argentina. The project is a valuable resource for senior officials in the U.S. and Argentine governments, lawmakers, investors, diplomats and journalists.
The Argentina Project seeks to strengthen diplomatic, commercial and people-to-people ties between the United States and Argentina.
This ambitious project takes advantage of renewed significant interest in Argentina in the public and private sectors in the United States, and provides a forum for nonpartisan, long-term discussions about Argentina’s challenges, opportunities and regional and global engagement. The Argentina Project also analyzes relevant regional phenomena affecting Argentina and its neighbors.
Argentina Project activities include:
- High-profile public events in Washington on Argentine politics and economics
- Private briefings for senior U.S. officials and business leaders
- Joint conferences in Washington and Buenos Aires
- Publications in leading newspapers and policy journals
- Insights from original public opinion polling in Argentina