What Should Think Tanks Do? A Strategic Guide to Policy Impact is the first practical policy guide specifically for think tanks, policy research, and advocacy organizations. Andrew Selee draws on extensive interviews with members of leading think tanks, as well as cutting-edge thinking in business and nonprofit management, to provide concrete strategies for setting policy-oriented goals and shaping public opinion.
- Executive Vice President and Senior Advisor to the Mexico Institute
- President and CEO, New America Foundation
- Assistant Director of the International Relations Program and Director, Tank and Civil Societies Program, University of Pennsylvania
- Vice President and COO, Brookings Institution
- Vice President for Communications and Policy Outreach, Center for Global Development