- Pretax Commuter Benefit Program/Transit Subsidy Program - The Transit Subsidy Program provides up to the current maximum per month for mass transit costs incurred while commuting to and from an employee's work duty station. The pretax Parking Program allows employees to use pretax dollars to pay for eligible parking expenses while at work.
- Telework – A flexible work arrangement where eligible employees perform their job duties at an approved alternate worksite. Supervisors and employees sign a ‘telework’ agreement that is managed using the same performance standards in their annual performance plan.
- Flexible Work Schedule - An alternative to the traditional 9 to 5, 40-hour workweek which allows eligible employees to vary their arrival and/or departure times around core workday hours.
- Training & Professional Development Opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - The EAP offers free confidential evaluation, referral and counseling services to employees with work-related or personal issues.
- Wellness Fitness Program - The Wilson Center is committed to helping our professionals lead healthy lifestyles. As part of this, the Center offers free gym membership and fitness classes at the Ronald Reagan Building to all employees.
- Programmatic Events – The Center brings fresh thinking and deep expertise to the most pressing policy challenges we face today through our rich program events, conferences and webcasts. Employees are encouraged to take advantage of all Wilson Center’s events that are offered and open to public and staff.
- Access to use EPA Bike Room in the Ronald Reagan Building
- Think Tank Softball League