For full video of this event, please visit CSPAN.
This event focused on energy and its potential impact on future solutions to the Ukraine crisis, as well as overall relations among Russia, other Eurasian states, the European Union, and the United States. Editors of the second edition of Energy and Security (now in its second printing by Woodrow Wilson Center Press and Johns Hopkins University Press) Jan Kalicki and David Goldwyn have served in leading energy and foreign policy roles in five U.S. administrations, Democratic and Republican.
- Public Policy Fellow and Energy Lead
- President, Goldwyn Global Strategies LLC, former State Department Coordinator for International Energy Affairs, and Co-Editor, Energy & Security: Strategies for a World in Transition
- Trustee, US-Russian and Eurasia Foundations; Former US Ambassador to the Russian Federation
- Adjunct senior fellow at the nonprofit, nonpartisan RAND Corporation and a former U.S. ambassador to Georgia and Kazakhstan
- Principal, Energy Ventures LLC
- International Energy Coordinator; Head, Bureau of Energy and Natural Resources, US Department of State