Podcast (Audio only)
Of 20 Arab and Muslim states, 14 have unfavorable opinions of Iran. This fact and more was uncovered in James Zogby’s recent poll of Arab and Muslim opinion on Iran. James Zogby was joined by panelists Haleh Esfandiari, Hisham Melhem, Barbara Slavin, and Marc Lynch in this National Conversation discussion moderated by Tom Gjelten of NPR.
- Director, President and CEO, Wilson Center
- Managing Director of Zogby Research Services, Author of Arab Voices, and founder and President of the Arab American Institute
- Director Emerita, Middle East Program
- Senior Fellow, Atlantic Council's South Asia Center and Washington correspondent for Al-Monitor.com
- Bureau Chief of Al Arabiya News Channel, Washington D.C.
- Associate Professor of Political Science and International Affairs and Director of both the Institute for Middle East Studies and the Middle East Studies Program, The George Washington University