Podcast (Audio only)
Presidential elections in Egypt mark yet another milestone in the country’s turbulent political journey of the past three years. Will the election of a new president usher in a period of greater security, prosperity and good governance or a continuation of uncertainty and volatility in Egyptian politics and economic life? And what will a new President mean for the U.S.-Egyptian relationship?
Join us BY PHONE as four veteran analysts of Egypt and its politics offer their observations on these critical matters.
Toll-Free Conference Line: 888-947-9018
Conference Line: 1-517-308-9006
- Director, President and CEO, Wilson Center
- Head of the 50-Member Constitutional Committee, former Secretary General of the Arab League and former Egyptian Foreign Minister
- Executive Director, Ibn Khaldun Center for Development Studies, Egypt
- Former Interpreter and Advisor to Democrat and Republican Presidents
- Vice President for New Initiatives and Distinguished Fellow