Have we returned to the zero-sum game mentality from our Cold War past? Did we ever leave it? Or is this some kind of deep freeze with the Russians? And just how cold (or hot) is it going to get?
Join us as three veteran analysts, practitioners, and scholars of Russia and the US-Russian relationship discuss and debate these issues in this latest National Conversation.
- Director, President and CEO, Wilson Center
- Former Under Secretary of State for Political Affairs and former U.S. Ambassador to Russia and the UN
- Director, Center on the United States and Europe, Brookings Institution
- Director, Kennan Institute
- Diplomacy Correspondent, NPR