Iran and the P5 plus 1 completed an interim agreement on the Iranian nuclear issue. Negotiators began meeting in Vienna in February to take on the challenge of a comprehensive accord. What are the chances of success, and what are the implications of failure -- for the United States, Iran, and the region at large?
In this University Conversation, three veteran observers of U.S. policy, Iran, and the region take on these important questions.
- Former Public Policy Scholar
- Director, President and CEO, Wilson Center
- Former Under Secretary of State for Political Affairs and former U.S. Ambassador to Russia and the UN
- Clarence J. Robinson Professor of History, George Mason University
- Vice President for New Initiatives and Distinguished Scholar