Global Fellow, Kissinger Institute on China and the United States & Global Fellow, Polar Institute
Schedule an interview
Professor, University of Canterbury and Executive Editor of The Polar Journal
Wilson Center Projects
"China’s Polar Strategy and Global Governance"
Professor Anne-Marie Brady, BA, MA Auckland, PhD ANU is a specialist in Chinese and polar politics based at the University of Canterbury, Christchurch, New Zealand. She is a fluent Mandarin speaker. Anne-Marie is the executive editor of The Polar Journal, and has written nine books and over forty scholarly articles on topics ranging from China’s modern propaganda system, foreigner-management in China and competing foreign policy interests in Antarctica. Her latest monograph, China as a Polar Great Power, examines China’s polar policies.
- China as a Polar Great Power (Wilson Press and Cambridge University Press, 2017)
- The Emerging Politics of Antarctica (Routledge Publishers, 2013)
- Looking North, Looking South: China. Taiwan, and the South Pacific (World Scientific, 2010)
- China's Thought Management (Routledge 2012)
- Marketing Dictatorship: Propaganda and Thought Work in Contemporary China (Rowman & Littlefield Publishers 2008)