Africa Year in Review 2018 Submission Guidelines
Notes and requirements:
- Submission: Submit a 350 word written piece highlighting what you see as one of the most important and impactful events or developments currently happening on the continent, why it is important, and its implications for Africa and/or U.S.-Africa relations. Please provide full citations for any facts.
- Bio and Attribution: Please include a one-sentence bio with your current affiliation.
- Implications for U.S./Africa relations: Please make sure you reference the implications of your topic for Africa or U.S.-Africa relations.
- Editing: The Wilson Center reserves the right to edit any submissions. You will have the opportunity to approve any edits made prior to final publication.
- Selection: All submissions will be reviewed on a rolling basis for Africa Year in Review 2018.
The Africa Program works to address the most critical issues facing Africa and U.S.-Africa relations, build mutually beneficial U.S.–Africa relations, and enhance knowledge and understanding about Africa in the United States. The Program achieves its mission through in-depth research and analyses, including our blog Africa Up Close, public discussion, working groups, and briefings that bring together policymakers, practitioners, and subject matter experts to analyze and offer practical options for tackling key challenges in Africa and in U.S.-Africa relations. Read more