The Wilson Center's Mexico Institute was privileged to host a diverse group of leading experts on Mexico for this unique discussion centered on the question of Mexico's political and economic future.
This discussion featured leading experts such as Luis Rubio and Carlos Heredia of Mexico’s CIDE; Enrique Krauze of Letras Libres; Fernando Solís-Cámara of Gruma & Banorte; José Antonio Fernández Carbajal of FEMSA; Rafael Fernández de Castro of Mexico’s ITAM; Roger W. Wallace of Pioneer Natural Resources; Sergio Aguayo of the Colegio de Mexico; and Silvia Nuñez of CISAN and the UNAM.
- Chair & CEO, FEMSA and Board Co-Chair, Mexico Institute
- Vice President, Pioneer Natural Resources and Board Co-Chair, Mexico Institute Advisory
- Historian, Author, and Director
- Global Fellow
- Professor and Researcher
- Chair of International Relations
- Advisory Board Member, Mexico Institute
- Director of the Center for North American Studies (CISAN)
- Mexico Institute Advisory Board Member
- Executive Vice President and Senior Advisor to the Mexico Institute